Apologetics Articles and Papers
- Is There Evidence That God Exists?
- 5 Human Desires that Point to God
- 3 Intelligent Former Atheists Who Became Christians Because of the Moral Argument
- Arguments for God’s Existence
- The Fulfillment of All Desire: A Case for God’s Existence
- Of Mice and Men – Pondering the Strange Loss of Faith in an Age of Science
- How Contemporary Physics Points to God
- Perfect Programmer: The Code of Creation
- The Universe is Specifically Designed to Support Life
- The Evidence of God in Physics
- A Universe Made Just For Us
- Impact of the Multiverse Hypothesis on the Anthropic Cosmological Principle as Evidence of God’s Existence
Evolution and Creation
- Answers to Common Questions prepared by the Society of Catholic Scientists about the Relationship Between Science and the Catholic Faith
- Is the Genesis Story of Creation True?
- The Genesis Problem
- Does Evolution Contradict Genesis?
- NEW: Adam and Eve’s Existence Is Compatible with Science
- Three Interpretations of the Genesis Creation Story that Do Not Contradict Modern Science
- Did Evolution Occur Without God?
- Did God Establish Evolution?
- What is the Catholic Understanding of Genesis and Evolution?
- Does the Catholic Church Accept Evolution?
- St. Augustine’s Views on Evolution
- Is There Scientific Evidence That Life Has An Intelligent Cause?
Jesus’ Divinity and Resurrection
- How Can We Know Jesus is Truly the Son of God?
- Did Jesus Really Rise From the Dead?
- The Historicity of Jesus
- Did Jesus Really Rise from the Dead?
- The Five-Fold Argument for the Resurrection
- Near-Death Experiences: Evidence of the Soul?
- Why Was Christ’s Passion Necessary for Our Salvation?
- How Do We Attain Eternal Salvation to Heaven?
- What is Conversion and Why is it Necessary?
- Purgatory: What’s It All About?
- A Catholic Response to Christians Who Believe Baptism is Not Necessary for Salvation and the “Once Saved Always Saved” Doctrine
Mass and the Church
- NEW: The Science of Eucharistic Miracles
- Quotes about the Catholic Mass
- Why Be a Practicing Christian?
- Why Go To Mass?
God and Suffering
- NEW: Why Does God Allow Evil and Injustice?
- NEW: Why Does a Loving God Allow Pain and Suffering?
- NEW: Why Turn To Jesus When Hurting?
Love, Morality and Sexuality
- What is Christian Love?
- Says Who? Reflections on Right and Wrong
- What are God’s Purposes for Human Sexuality?
Youth Ministry and Catechesis
- What are the Stages of Faith Development?
- The Wedge Model of Total Youth Ministry
- Well Worth the Effort: Building Relationships and Forming Community are Essential for Youth Catechesis, published in Religion Teacher’s Journal (RTJ)
- What Works and What Doesn’t: Practical Ways to Enhance Your Planning for Adolescent Catechesis, published in Religion Teacher’s Journal (RTJ)
- Involve Youth in Lent: Living Stations of the Cross, published in Modern Liturgy (ML)